Cyclofoss Technologies Limited is a tech start-up company based in Lagos. We operate web-based and social media platforms in a number of categories.
Cyclofoss is a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be. Cyclofoss Technologies Limited is founded on the simple philosophy of building innovative businesses around great teams. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees.
- Generate content for social media accounts, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities .
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Monitor and interpret social media metrics: Should be well versed in online monitoring best practices and able to use online monitoring tools, platform-specific metrics insights tools and more to demonstrate reasoning behind social recommendations and track successes.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Should be able to use basic photo and video editing tools.
- Strong project management or organisational skills
- Ability to generate content and followership on all social media platform
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the qualities required to add value to Cyclofoss, to help us move forward towards the future as the leading Internet Media Organization, then we would like to hear from you. Just send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.